Are you looking for Acreage in Montgomery County?? It’s no question that these days land and space have become increasingly valuable. Today’s video is about the top 7 towns on the Western side of Montgomery County, where you can find Acreage! Here are my Top 5 Outdoor Places in MoCo in no specific order. For the purposes of defining west side of Montgomery county from east side of Montgomery county I’m using 1-270 as the dividing line. All the statistics that I’ll be giving for each town, will be compiled by Bright/MLS. It’s important to also mention the average sales for each town I’ll be giving you are based on single family homes only with at least one acre of ground or more.
Below is a preview of the towns I go over in the video…
1. Potomac! The priciest one of the bunch, is closest to the DC area of all the towns I mention.
2. Darnestown! This town is a beauty with rolling hills and is known for equestrian. 🐎
3. North Potomac! Frankly, North Potomac is a made up name. Why is it called North Potomac? …Watch the video to find out! 👀👉📺
4. Poolesville! It’s way up on the north side of MoCo. You’ll find nice space and more equestrian here. 🐴
5. Dickerson! She’s a beauty and the location of Sugarloaf Mountain! ⛰️
6. Boyds! It’s really been built up over the last 20 years, but most of Boyds is still very spacious and open.
7. Clarksburg! This place has been built up! A new exit on I-270 was made for it and it has plenty of shopping 🛍️ including the Clarksburg Premium Outlets! That said, it still has many 1-2 acre lots and bigger.
If you Enjoyed this video you might also like:
Moving to Montgomery County, Maryland
👇 CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE NOW👇
If you are considering BUYING in Montgomery County, Click below for a Home Buyers Guide:
If you are considering SELLING in Montgomery County, Click below for a Home Sellers Guide:
CONNECT WITH KEVIN ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FIND KEVIN ON THE COMPASS WEBSITE:
#Rural #RollingHills #Space #Land #Acreage #Equestrian #Beauty #MoCo #MontgomeryCounty #Maryland #HomePrices #Moving #RealKevin